Find an event in the calendar below, or choose your campus for events specific to your location.
- This event has passed.
2017 K-LOVE CHRISTMAS TOUR
December 15, 2017 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
K-LOVE Christmas 2017 features Steven Curtis Chapman, Plumb, We Are Messengers, and Marc Martel. Experience a night of Christmas favorites and top hits from the artists you love! Celebrate the reason for the season with your family and friends on this unforgettable night.
Steven Curtis Chapman, PLUMB, We Are Messengers, and Marc Martel!
All you need to know…
- WHAT TIME DO DOORS OPEN? VIP Doors open at approximately 5:15pm | PREMIUM SEATING Doors open at approximately 5:50PM | GENERAL ADMISSION doors open at approximately 6:00PM. Note that these are estimated door times and all door times are subject to change without notice. Please make sure to locate your specific door on site by matching it to your ticket. Only VIP and PREMIUM ticket holders will be admitted through those respective doors.
- WHERE ARE MY SEATS? VIP Seating is RESERVED for this event. All other seating, including PREMIUM EARLY ENTRY, is first come, first served outside of the VIP Section. Your seat info will be located on your ticket.
- WHAT CAN I EXPECT FROM THE SHOW? We want to provide an amazing night of Christmas favorites – also mixed with some of the hits you love from each artist! This is a Christian event but artists may choose to perform some songs that contain Christmas Characters. While these songs are fun and light hearted, we all choose to focus on the real meaning of Christmas – the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ. Light hearted and fun songs are meant purely for entertainment and an overall experience and not meant to distract from the birth of our Savior.
- CAN I BRING DRINKS AND SNACKS? Every church has its own policy regarding food and drink in their sanctuary. If you need to know this info in advance, please contact the venue as we don’t have control over food or drink regulations or whether or not concessions will be available on site.
- I CAN’T ATTEND NOW – CAN I GET A REFUND? Sorry, we are not able to offer refunds under any circumstances unless the event is cancelled completely. The good news is that tickets do not have to match the name of the attendee so you can give your tickets to a friend or family member to use if unable to attend.
- WHERE ARE MY TICKETS? All tickets are emailed to the address you provide during check out. Tickets normally arrive in your inbox within 30 minutes. If you don’t see your tickets, please make sure to check your SPAM folders. You can also download the Eventbrite app and use the electronic ticket option available on your phone.