Find an event in the calendar below, or choose your campus for events specific to your location.
- This event has passed.
February 11, 2017 @ 7:45 am - 3:30 pm
Church Membership is Important
“When you come together as a church . . .” (I Corinthians 11:18)
We welcome those age 16 and older as members of our church family who attend our Discovery Seminar. “Discovery” is offered three times each year in the winter, spring and fall and is required for all those seeking membership in order to understand our history, values and practices.
At Discovery You Will . . .
- Learn more about New Life’s vision and distinctives
- Explore your own giftings and how you might use them within the church or for other ministry opportunities
- Connect with New Life’s pastors and staff
- Have the opportunity to make a commitment to membership
Discovery is an all-day Saturday, February 11th, event from 7:45 AM – 3:30 PM, and includes light breakfast, lunch, and childcare for those who need it. The location: KEMPSVILLE CAMPUS
- Complete a registration envelope, available at the information center at each campus or at all New Life church offices. Please be sure to include your email address. To allow us to plan for childcare and meals, in-person (no online) pre-registration is required.
- A $10 deposit per adult registrant is required. The deposit is refundable to you at the end of the seminar.