New Life Family,
We are excited to announce that we have reopened our campuses for in person services. All services have returned, except the Classic Service, at their normal times. We have taken our procedures directly from CDC and governor recommendations to ensure we create an atmosphere where you and your families can feel safe to worship.
We have arranged all of our campuses to maintain social distancing, and therefore have had to limit the number of guests in each service.
We ask that you to continue to enjoy our Church at Home experience if you have any of the following:
• Fever over 100
• Cough or sore throat
• Shortness of breath
• Contact with anyone confirmed to have Covid 19 (in the past 14 days)
Kempsville Service Times:
Sunday 9:00a, 11:00a, 6:00p
Deep Creek Service Time:
Ghent Service Times:
Sunday 9:00a, 11:00a
Town Center Service Times:
Sunday 9:00a, 11:00a
As a result of holding in person services, our online worship experience will now begin at 11a on Facebook, YouTube and newlife.global with rebroadcasts on our website at 2:00p and 6:00p.
What Steps Has New Life Taken?
All of our buildings have been deep cleaned and sanitized. We have implemented new procedures according to CDC recommendations and trained all of our volunteer staff to create a safe and welcoming environment. We have clearly spaced seating to adhere to the 6foot social distancing recommendation and have posted signage throughout the building to help enforce these policies.
What to Expect When You Arrive
Upon arriving at one of our campuses, members of our staff and volunteer teams will guide you through a contactless experience, seamlessly directing each step you take from the parking lot to your seat in the sanctuary. Doors will be opened for you, and every chair will be sanitized prior to use in the sanctuary. We will not be passing items, and our coffee areas will not be available at this time.
• Access to all four of our New Life campuses will be limited to one entrance and one exit. These will be clearly marked as you drive onto the church parking lot.
• Masks are required to enter the building.
• Families may sit together, but all others will be required to adhere to our 6ft social distancing policy.
• Access to restrooms is limited and for emergency purposes. Please make sure you and the members of your family are comfortable upon arrival.
• Please maintain 6ft between yourself and others (outside of family members) when possible.
• We ask that you immediately leave the sanctuary following service, in order for us to disinfect for the next service. The lobby is not available for extended social interactions.
KidLife and YouthLife
• We will not be opening our preschool or elementary service areas. Children are welcomed in the service, but will need to stay with their parents. All children ages 3 and up will be required to wear a face mask.
• Beginning June 14th, all of our campuses will have one youth service (grades 6th – 12th) made available during the weekend services with the same guidelines and policies in place as our Sanctuary services.
• We will have an overflow space available for nursing mothers where there will be a limited capacity and social distancing will still be enforced.
• Please be patient and gracious with the arrival, departure, and seating process. This is new for all of us.